KPMG and British-Kazakh Law Association Interactive forum on the AIFC present and future
Time & Location
About the Event
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
KPMG and the British-Kazakh Law Association would like to invite you to a joint virtual event an Interactive forum on the AIFC present and future “The development of the AIFC as a financial and dispute resolution centre and its role in the development of Kazakhstan and the wider region”.
The discussion will include the following topics:
- Use of AIFC for deals in mining sector
- Is the AIFC Court a good alternative to English courts litigation: views from an English lawyer’s perspective
- Comparison between Kazakh Court and AIFC Court
- Simon Cox, Senior Consultant, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Rashid Gaissin, Partner, Head of Legal, KPMG in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- Khalel Tuganbayev, Manager, Legal, KPMG in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- Natalia Perova, Barrister, Lamb Chambers
- James Martin, CEO, AIFC Business Connect Ltd.
- Nurkhat Kushimov, AFSA Registrar of Companies, acting Chief Legal Officer
- Chris Campbell-Holt, Registrar and CEO of the AIFC Court and IAC
You are welcome to send your questions in advance to Aliya Ibrayeva (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you may ask them personally during Q&A session.